How Do you Select Best industrial property and commercial business Buildings for sale in Kempton Park?
[tag] is a specialist field. Not all property agents know enough about the commercial property market and the property type to do it well. Sellers in Kempton Park should choose their agent with care.
The owners of investment property that want to sell their asset should carefully choose a real estate agent that is well versed in the market trends and the property type. That agent should also show a high level of current market share and success in commercial property in Kempton Park over the years.
Selling commercial property is not an ‘experiment’ or an exercise in ‘hope and pray’. When undertaken correctly in any market situation by a skilful agent, a property will attract enquiry and a sale is possible. The result then sits on the client’s ability to accept the industrial property for sale market price and market evidence. There are always buyers out there; they just have to be found and the sellers need to be accepting of the market trends.
Interesting Facts About Industrial Property and Commercial Business Buildings for Sale in Kempton Park:
If you want to earn more than what you get when working with an employer, it is high time for you to invest and start up your own business. But of course, before investing and putting up a business, you have to see to it that you can do and what business can you put up to make you obtain success. No doubt Miami is one of the cities in Us that is growing and know for its high business opportunities. With this, there are more and more individuals, who visit that city, enjoy and have fun. There are also some who stayed in the city for good, either they wish to explore the beauty of the city or they want to obtain success through the job opportunities in Miami.
In your desire to buy a Miami commercial real estate property, you have to give time, effort and alertness. Of course, you wish to get the right property in order for you to easily cater your target market. So you have to choose the right location or neighborhood in order to assure that things will work out well.
You can use the internet in looking for Miami commercial real estate properties to choose from and pick the one that you think is the right one for you.
Commercial Real Estate - Big Profits
When you are trying to get comps for commercial real estate it is imperative that the comps you get are up to date, since you need to know what the property you are looking at is currently worth. This will help you get an accurate idea of what the market value of the property is. When you go with comps that are too old, it will not give you an accurate idea of the value in today's market. Usually you'll want to go with commercial real estate comps that are less than six months old. The comps you get also need to be "like" comps as well, since you'll want the comps to depict the accurate value of the property you are interested in. Basically you don't want to compare an industrial property with an office building, since this won't enable you to come up with the accurate value. Be sure that the comparables you get are similar to the size and type of the property you are looking into.
Considerations When Researching Comps
When you are researching your comps in order to acquire accurate data on the commercial real estate you are considering, there are several factors you'll need to keep in mind. The following are a few things to consider in order to get the best possible comparables.
Consideration #1 - Similar Properties - The comps that you choose need to be similar properties, in both type and size, to the commercial real estate you are planning on purchasing.
Consideration #2 - Price Range - The price range of the properties that you use for comps should be close to the asking price of the commercial real estate you are planning on purchasing.
Comps that are "As Is" - These comps are properties that are similar to the commercial real estate you are considering in the current state of disrepair and current zoning. You cannot use comps that have been rezoned or improved.
After Developed Value Comps - This is a comp that involves land that has been improved with the infrastructure needed for building construction. This can include sidewalks, curbs, streets, utilities, gutters, and sewer.
After Repaired Value Comps - These comps are used when you have a building that needs to have some repairs done. This deals with the price that the property will be worth on the current market after you have restored it to good condition.
As you can see, having accurate comps is very important when getting into a commercial real estate deal. If you cannot get your broker to give you the comps you need, then you may want to tell them you'll have to either get out of the deal or find another broker that can help you find the comparables you need to make an informed decision. Usually, this will help motivate the broker to get the comps you need, since the broker won't want to lose the deal or their commission. Either way, make sure you find strong and accurate comps that allow you to make an informed decision on your commercial real estate deal.
Search for Commercial Warehouse For Sale Near Me in Kempton Park
Many property investors choose industrial property as their first type of property investment outside of residential property. This then shows that the first time or smaller property investors believe that industrial property has key advantages for them.
The main advantage we can see frequently is that industrial property is relatively simple and basic when it comes to property performance. It is not hard for property investors to know what to do and what to control with property rents, leases, and property maintenance.
So what could be some other elements of industrial performance that are worth considering if you were and investor and you wanted to purchase a good property or something with real potential? Here is a list to get you started.
These are the most common points of concern and focus in industrial property that we come across as we speak to many investors, tenants, and real estate agents.
- Transport routes to the property and those that are used by a typical industrial tenant must be understood. The routes must be easily accessible as a system of raw material supply and product distribution.
- Many tenants need raw materials as part of their business operation. What are these raw materials and how easy is it for the tenant to get them? Look at the access factors for air transport, shipping and port access, together with freeways and the main road networks.
- The power to the property should be of the type that industry uses. In most cases that is what we call '3 phase' or 'high tension' power. It is the type of power supply that industry needs for large machinery function. If this power is not available you will have to assess how much it will cost to get it to the property.
- Cost and supply of labour force is important to industrial tenants. Invariably they will need people to work in the business. Proximity of the industrial property to local residential areas or towns will help with a source of labour supply; however another advantage with this will be access to public transport for the employees.
- Moving the end manufactured goods to their market is quite important to the industrial tenant. Today we see reasonable flexibility with truck transport and road networks however some very heavy or bulky goods will need rail heads as a point of distribution. Rail transport still has the advantage when it comes to large volume and heavy goods.
- Industrial property investment seems to be strongest in performance around major cities with established growth cycles. Even in a slow economic cycle these industrial properties will perform given the interaction with the community and reasonable access to end markets.
- In good property markets the industrial property tends to give higher levels of return when compared to office and retail property. This is an analysis on average so the other elements of location, tenant selection, and market access are still important to the equation. The industrial property market is still robust when economic cycles are positive.
- When economic cycles change to the positive, it is the industrial property that responds first even before office and retail property.
- Leasing industrial property is basic and simple. Vacancies are easy to manage providing the property is not too special in design that limits tenant usage.
- Rents are usually on a net rent basis and the tenants normally take responsibility for the payment of outgoings. In saying that, the landlord needs to ensure that they have a sound accounting process that checks the tenant in that payment cycle. The landlord does not need or want an unpaid account and fines applied thereto.
- When the property market is active, the pre-lease market on new industrial property construction is quite strong. It is the timing of the release of newer industrial projects that needs to be carefully managed.
- Owner occupation is an element of industrial property performance that moves in cycles. Reading, developing and selling into that property market can be lucrative. This also says that the owner occupiers of industrial property will also sell out of their owned property. Real estate agents can tap into the major businesses to capture this source of new industrial property listings.
- When the property market is 'strong' the yields achieved on well positioned industrial property at sale time are usually attractive for the seller. This does say that care must be exercised in having good tenants, great leases, great location, and a well maintained property.
- Buyers of industrial property come from two sources. That is the investor market and the owner occupiers. This provides versatility in property disposal if one market segment is slower.
- Corporate investors will move property in and out of the balance sheet as the company changes and repositions itself for business advantage. Monitoring the media for such changes will give investors a source of opportunity. The process of 'sale and lease back' is common in industrial property.
- Ample car parking for staff and customers
- Good loading and turning areas for trucks
- Functional office areas that support the warehouse operation
- Generous warehouse height and entry points for trucks and storage
- Security for the premises
- Access to quality business communication systems including telephone, data, internet, and mobile communications
- Good signage at the front of the property that gives the business a clear identity
- Proximity to services such as roads, transport, water, gas, electricity, and other industrial tenants.
These elements are the most common that we see in successful industrial property. Whether you be a real estate agent, a property investor, or a business needing a building to occupy, you can start with this basic list and add your special criteria to formulate the profile of a good industrial property in your area.
Listing Commercial Property - Can You Price a Property to Sell In Offices?
2016 was truly a record-breaking year for US's industrial real estate sector. The previous year saw this sector's demand outpace its supply, and this trend isn't slowing down in 2017. Because of this bullish trend, the sector's vacancy rate has driven down to 5.8 percent-this was the figure, which was released by JLL Industrial Investment Outlook, in the third quarter of 2016.
Because of this trend, the landlords are benefited as the rates of rents rose up to 8.2 percent when compared with those in 2015. Seeing this trend, the investors-are grabbing the opportunities to buy real estate in this expanding market and leveraging the private sector financing via commercial mortgage lenders.
In the industrial real estate sector, the year-over-year investment is down by 28.9 percent from the third quarter of 2015, but the total investment volumes look to be on track because they're all set to create the second-largest tally since the Great Recession.
Due to this, 2017 has a few uncertainties as far as the industrial real estate is concerned. However, the overall outlook of this sector continues to appear optimistic. The mix of uncertainties and optimism defining today's real-estate sector has motivated us to give you five top factors that'll drive the industrial real estate's demand this year.
Creative industrial realty development is rising
The unprecedented demand for industrial real estate and the push to improve delivery services may easily influence development across the US. This development may further persuade a lot of companies to find a space in secondary or even tertiary markets. Because of this, small-sized urban-core warehouses, reconverted assets, fulfillment centers, and multistory warehouses can easily become solutions for several businesses this year.
As there are many changes taking place in regulations and policies related to trade, transportation and storage sectors might easily get affected. Nevertheless, the fundamentals remain, like always, strong. The construction and infrastructure are doubtlessly looking promising owing to the growth of e-commerce. Because of all these driving factors, we're pretty optimistic about the prospects of industrial realty sector flourishing in the coming time.