Industrial Property and Commercial Business Buildings for sale in Johannesburg – Are They The Answer To Your Investment Problem?
Selling Industrial commercial properties is not an easy task. The most common thought that comes to most when selling property is which real estate agent to choose. There are thousands of real estate agents that are listed in the phone book, online, advertised on television and in the street. So who do you choose?
Never go with your first option – there are so many real estate agents to choose from, so you should always research agents thoroughly. Selling your factory property is an important decision, so make another important decision by choosing the right real estate agent. Find out how below:
• First, try to use someone that is reliable. The best way to find out who is reliable is by seeking candidates that your friends or family have used in the past. These people will be able to give you a truthful and firsthand experience of what it was like to work with that particular real estate agent.
• Another benefit of the real estate agent is if he or she has sold and is familiar with the neighbourhood where your commercial property is located.
• Lastly, the schedule of you and your agent should be compatible. Communication is key in selling property, but if you and the agent cannot find a common ground in your schedules, it is unlikely that the partnership will turn out favourably.
If you follow these tips to choosing the best real estate agent to sell or lease your commercial property then you should be well on the way to being a happy landlord or even a very wealthy vendor!
Commercial Real Estate - Why Auction Investment Property for Sale?
2016 was truly a record-breaking year for US's industrial real estate sector. The previous year saw this sector's demand outpace its supply, and this trend isn't slowing down in 2017. Because of this bullish trend, the sector's vacancy rate has driven down to 5.8 percent-this was the figure, which was released by JLL Industrial Investment Outlook, in the third quarter of 2016.
Because of this trend, the landlords are benefited as the rates of rents rose up to 8.2 percent when compared with those in 2015. Seeing this trend, the investors-are grabbing the opportunities to buy real estate in this expanding market and leveraging the private sector financing via commercial mortgage lenders.
In the industrial real estate sector, the year-over-year investment is down by 28.9 percent from the third quarter of 2015, but the total investment volumes look to be on track because they're all set to create the second-largest tally since the Great Recession.
Due to this, 2017 has a few uncertainties as far as the industrial real estate is concerned. However, the overall outlook of this sector continues to appear optimistic. The mix of uncertainties and optimism defining today's real-estate sector has motivated us to give you five top factors that'll drive the industrial real estate's demand this year.
Creative industrial realty development is rising
The unprecedented demand for industrial real estate and the push to improve delivery services may easily influence development across the US. This development may further persuade a lot of companies to find a space in secondary or even tertiary markets. Because of this, small-sized urban-core warehouses, reconverted assets, fulfillment centers, and multistory warehouses can easily become solutions for several businesses this year.
As there are many changes taking place in regulations and policies related to trade, transportation and storage sectors might easily get affected. Nevertheless, the fundamentals remain, like always, strong. The construction and infrastructure are doubtlessly looking promising owing to the growth of e-commerce. Because of all these driving factors, we're pretty optimistic about the prospects of industrial realty sector flourishing in the coming time.
How To Value Commercial Property
Not all commercial investment properties should be auctioned, but the auction method of sale does have real advantages if the property is just right and the market is accepting of that method of sale. Here is why.
The key governing factors to determine if auction is a real chance or choice for the property owner are the current levels of enquiry for that property type, and the prevailing business sentiment. If this is the case then you can look further at auction.
The auction method of sale is a proven time based sale process that flushes out the enquiry and if the investment property ticks all the other boxes such as:
- Preferred property type in the local market.
- Good improvements on the property.
- Location factors that attract enquiry.
- Capital growth opportunities.
- Good tenant profile or anchor tenant.
- Good lease structure that supports stability of rent.
- Low vacancy factors and associated risk.
- Tenant mix that is well structured and balanced for property function and rent growth. This is really important in retail property.
- A realistic seller with a reserve price that allows for comparable property evidence and other sales history.
- A vendor funded marketing campaign that targets the right buyers and activates enquiry from them.
- Acceptable (and not excessive) levels of comparable property on the market that are competing with the subject property coming up for auction.
Do not overlook the advantages of auctioning a commercial property. Just make sure all the other existing elements are in support of that method of sale before you start.
Listing Commercial Property - Can You Price a Property to Sell In Offices?
All property that has the potential to generate revenue now or in the future is commercial real estate. Some types of commercial real estate are:
o OFFICE PROPERTIES... Executive office space, office buildings, executive suites, flex space, rental office space, upscale office parks, corporate headquarters, class A office suites, freestanding offices, bank branches.
o RETAIL PROPERTIES... Shopping centers and shopping malls, shops, strip center sites, chain store site, showrooms, major franchise locations, showroom space, retail sites, pads, out parcels, free standing stores.
o INVESTMENT PROPERTY... Office buildings, industrial rental properties, realty, multifamily rentals, regional shopping malls, shopping centers, rental properties, net leased properties, business parks, land parcels, residential developments.
o HOTEL AND RESORT PROPERTIES... Hotels, motels, resort lodging and hospitality properties, luxury resorts, convention centers, motel and hotel brokers, golf courses, theme park sites, stadiums, attractions. Note that unused property held for future appreciation is also considered to be commercial real estate.
- Industrial Real Estate For Sale Near Me Germiston
- Cheap Commercial Property For Sale Near Me Centurion
- Commercial Real Estate Investing Near Me Alberton
- Business With Property For Sale Near Me Pretoria North
- Where To Buy Commercial Property Near Me Boksburg
- Cheap Commercial Land For Sale Near Me Milnerton
- Commercial Industrial Property For Sale Near Me Johannesburg West
- Commercial Real Estate Land For Sale Near Me Randburg
- Industrial Property For Sale Near Me Pretoria East
- Industrial Real Estate For Sale Near Me Northern Suburbs
- Real Estate Agents For Commercial Properties Near Me Johannesburg South
- Buying A Commercial Property Near Me Kempton Park