Industrial Property and Commercial Business Buildings for sale in Johannesburg – Are They The Answer To Your Investment Problem?
Selling Industrial commercial properties is not an easy task. The most common thought that comes to most when selling property is which real estate agent to choose. There are thousands of real estate agents that are listed in the phone book, online, advertised on television and in the street. So who do you choose?
Never go with your first option – there are so many real estate agents to choose from, so you should always research agents thoroughly. Selling your factory property is an important decision, so make another important decision by choosing the right real estate agent. Find out how below:
• First, try to use someone that is reliable. The best way to find out who is reliable is by seeking candidates that your friends or family have used in the past. These people will be able to give you a truthful and firsthand experience of what it was like to work with that particular real estate agent.
• Another benefit of the real estate agent is if he or she has sold and is familiar with the neighbourhood where your commercial property is located.
• Lastly, the schedule of you and your agent should be compatible. Communication is key in selling property, but if you and the agent cannot find a common ground in your schedules, it is unlikely that the partnership will turn out favourably.
If you follow these tips to choosing the best real estate agent to sell or lease your commercial property then you should be well on the way to being a happy landlord or even a very wealthy vendor!
How Do You Quickly Determine the Value of Commercial Property for Sale?
The very first thing you need to ask yourself when wanting to purchase a new commercial property is what is its value not it's selling price? You need to know what you're going to be able to sell it for in order to make a profit before buying it. Also ask yourself if the asking price is relative to the income the property is generating.
Vendors usually take chances and try to price a commercial property based on its future value. Unfortunately most vendors don't get their properties sold as banks don't look at the future value but the current market value of that property. So how do you value commercial property? Below are three tips I use to help me make the right decision when buying a property.
In other words if you have a property that generated R150,000 per year but it has expenses of R50,000 per year that would leave you with a NOI of R100,000 per year. If you purchased a property worth one million rand and it generates a income of R100,000 per year that would be called a 10 cap property. The 10 cap means you would get a 10% return on your investment each and every year for your one million rand invested assuming you bought the property cash.
Listing Commercial Property - Can You Price a Property to Sell In Offices?
Commercial real estate selling is a specialist field. Not all property agents know enough about the commercial property market and the property type to do it well. Sellers should choose their agent with care.
The owners of investment property that want to sell their asset should carefully choose a real estate agent that is well versed in the market trends and the property type. That agent should also show a high level of current market share and success in commercial property over the years.
Selling commercial property is not an 'experiment' or an exercise in 'hope and pray'. When undertaken correctly in any market situation by a skilful agent, a property will attract enquiry and a sale is possible. The result then sits on the client's ability to accept the market price and market evidence. There are always buyers out there; they just have to be found and the sellers need to be accepting of the market trends.
Selling a commercial property is a highly skillful process. The chosen agent and salesperson should bring all these skills to the property owner. In that way a property sale in any market and economic situation is far more possible.
Industrial Property Performance Factors
To sell or lease a commercial property as a real estate agent you have to tap into the target market and do it well. This says that you have to understand that target market in your location before you start the process of promotion. To define a target market is sometimes hard given the relative property.
Ask yourself these questions:
- What media will reach the target market in a direct and sustained way?
- What is the best time to promote the property to the target market?
- What is the capability of the target market to act and purchase the property at the moment?
- Why would the target market buy or lease such a property now or at any future time?
The internet today is playing a significant part in the promotion of property. It is cheaper but available to all in most marketing campaigns. It has a sustained promotional life and has the ability to capture enquiry for many weeks.
When the enquiry starts to come in, it should be captured and categorised. The value of a great database of buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants is high in the operation of a real estate office. The more people you know the better the listings and enquiry will be. This is where a team of good salespeople all running an accurate database of well qualified prospects can make a significant difference in the market place.
- Industrial Real Estate For Sale Near Me Germiston
- Cheap Commercial Property For Sale Near Me Centurion
- Commercial Real Estate Investing Near Me Alberton
- Business With Property For Sale Near Me Pretoria North
- Where To Buy Commercial Property Near Me Boksburg
- Cheap Commercial Land For Sale Near Me Milnerton
- Commercial Industrial Property For Sale Near Me Johannesburg West
- Commercial Real Estate Land For Sale Near Me Randburg
- Industrial Property For Sale Near Me Pretoria East
- Industrial Real Estate For Sale Near Me Northern Suburbs
- Real Estate Agents For Commercial Properties Near Me Johannesburg South
- Buying A Commercial Property Near Me Kempton Park