Industrial Property and Commercial Business Buildings for sale in Johannesburg – Are They The Answer To Your Investment Problem?
Selling Industrial commercial properties is not an easy task. The most common thought that comes to most when selling property is which real estate agent to choose. There are thousands of real estate agents that are listed in the phone book, online, advertised on television and in the street. So who do you choose?
Never go with your first option – there are so many real estate agents to choose from, so you should always research agents thoroughly. Selling your factory property is an important decision, so make another important decision by choosing the right real estate agent. Find out how below:
• First, try to use someone that is reliable. The best way to find out who is reliable is by seeking candidates that your friends or family have used in the past. These people will be able to give you a truthful and firsthand experience of what it was like to work with that particular real estate agent.
• Another benefit of the real estate agent is if he or she has sold and is familiar with the neighbourhood where your commercial property is located.
• Lastly, the schedule of you and your agent should be compatible. Communication is key in selling property, but if you and the agent cannot find a common ground in your schedules, it is unlikely that the partnership will turn out favourably.
If you follow these tips to choosing the best real estate agent to sell or lease your commercial property then you should be well on the way to being a happy landlord or even a very wealthy vendor!
Listing Commercial Property - Can You Price a Property to Sell In Offices?
The very first thing you need to ask yourself when wanting to purchase a new commercial property is what is its value not it's selling price? You need to know what you're going to be able to sell it for in order to make a profit before buying it. Also ask yourself if the asking price is relative to the income the property is generating.
Vendors usually take chances and try to price a commercial property based on its future value. Unfortunately most vendors don't get their properties sold as banks don't look at the future value but the current market value of that property. So how do you value commercial property? Below are three tips I use to help me make the right decision when buying a property.
In other words if you have a property that generated R150,000 per year but it has expenses of R50,000 per year that would leave you with a NOI of R100,000 per year. If you purchased a property worth one million rand and it generates a income of R100,000 per year that would be called a 10 cap property. The 10 cap means you would get a 10% return on your investment each and every year for your one million rand invested assuming you bought the property cash.
How to Market Commercial Real Estate for Sale or Lease
When you list a commercial property as a real estate agent you have to get the price just right. The market buyers know what they want and what they should pay for particular property types. Pricing a property well is part of your selling strategy.
When you make a mistake in the property method of sale and or the price, you can be wasting your time in the marketing of the property. Not a good option when the listing is to make a good impression in the local property market. You need good enquiry from the first release of the marketing campaign.
Obviously the seller wants the highest price, but setting a price that is too high will kill the enquiry on the property in the early stages of the property marketing campaign. So you have to get the price just right.
These questions will help you with pricing the property. It pays to discuss these points with the seller of the property so they know the key issues that underpin and support the sales strategy that you choose.
Commercial Real Estate Property
U.S. Real estate markets are not so-healthy as they were for decades. First the residential property sector was plagued by the foreclosure crisis and is yet to recover from the devastation. Arising out of the foreclosure crisis, there were many cyclic reactions in the financial market. The cash-crunch spread fast to other areas of financial activities - like auto loans; credit card purchases; hotel room occupancy; business revenues in shopping malls; renting office complexes and so on. Commercial new construction projects were either put off or abandoned totally, aggravating unemployment problem etc.
The commercial real estate market is inevitably inter-related with all the above businesses. As such the depletion in business revenues is reflected in foreclosure of commercial properties also. How? For example, if a big hotel losses heavily on revenue by the non-occupancy of its rooms, ultimately financial commitments, including the mortgage repayments get hard-hit. The situation of default in mortgage repayment, consecutively for months, eventually leads to foreclosure and distress sale of the commercial property concerned. Needless to mention a distress sale will bring the market value of the property deep down.
The impact of commercial foreclosures has led to closing of financial institutions in huge numbers. Of a total of 8,000 U.S. banks dealing in commercial property finances, already 250 have been closed; 1300 banks have been advised by the regulators, to reduce concentration of Commercial Real Estate property loans; and many of them are expecting closure or taken by stronger competitors.
However, in the Real Estate industry circles, it is reported that in a "Sentiment Survey" conducted among 100 senior real estate personnel by the Real Estate Round Table, during the second quarter of this year, 82% of the participants expressed satisfaction that the commercial real estate market is better than last year.
- Industrial Real Estate For Sale Near Me Germiston
- Cheap Commercial Property For Sale Near Me Centurion
- Commercial Real Estate Investing Near Me Alberton
- Business With Property For Sale Near Me Pretoria North
- Where To Buy Commercial Property Near Me Boksburg
- Cheap Commercial Land For Sale Near Me Milnerton
- Commercial Industrial Property For Sale Near Me Johannesburg West
- Commercial Real Estate Land For Sale Near Me Randburg
- Industrial Property For Sale Near Me Pretoria East
- Industrial Real Estate For Sale Near Me Northern Suburbs
- Real Estate Agents For Commercial Properties Near Me Johannesburg South
- Buying A Commercial Property Near Me Kempton Park