How Do you Select Best industrial property and commercial business Buildings for sale in Pretoria East?
[tag] is a specialist field. Not all property agents know enough about the commercial property market and the property type to do it well. Sellers in Pretoria East should choose their agent with care.
The owners of investment property that want to sell their asset should carefully choose a real estate agent that is well versed in the market trends and the property type. That agent should also show a high level of current market share and success in commercial property in Pretoria East over the years.
Selling commercial property is not an ‘experiment’ or an exercise in ‘hope and pray’. When undertaken correctly in any market situation by a skilful agent, a property will attract enquiry and a sale is possible. The result then sits on the client’s ability to accept the industrial property for sale market price and market evidence. There are always buyers out there; they just have to be found and the sellers need to be accepting of the market trends.
Interesting Facts About Industrial Property and Commercial Business Buildings for Sale in Pretoria East:
To sell or lease a commercial property as a real estate agent you have to tap into the target market and do it well. This says that you have to understand that target market in your location before you start the process of promotion. To define a target market is sometimes hard given the relative property.
Ask yourself these questions:
- What media will reach the target market in a direct and sustained way?
- What is the best time to promote the property to the target market?
- What is the capability of the target market to act and purchase the property at the moment?
- Why would the target market buy or lease such a property now or at any future time?
The internet today is playing a significant part in the promotion of property. It is cheaper but available to all in most marketing campaigns. It has a sustained promotional life and has the ability to capture enquiry for many weeks.
When the enquiry starts to come in, it should be captured and categorised. The value of a great database of buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants is high in the operation of a real estate office. The more people you know the better the listings and enquiry will be. This is where a team of good salespeople all running an accurate database of well qualified prospects can make a significant difference in the market place.
The Difference Between Industrial, Retail and Commercial Real Estate
"Property on ground lease" is among the most confusing phrases, even to commercial real estate brokers. There are up to 3 parties in a "property on ground lease": the business owner, e.g. Burger King, the landowner and the building owner. When you see a sale of "property on ground lease", it could mean:
1. Sale of land only. In this case, the building owner is the tenant, e.g. Burger King that has a business in the building. The tenant typically signs a 10-20 years absolute NNN ground lease with the landowner to lease the parcel. Should the tenant not renew the lease or be in default of the lease by not paying rent, the building with substantial value is reverted to the landowner. The tenant will make every effort to pay rent to avoid losing the building to the landlord. And so the cap rate for this property is about 1-2% lower than a property with both land and building.
There are a couple of possible scenarios that could lead into a land sale only:
· The business owner, e.g. a Burger King franchisee, could own both land and building originally. He then structures the sale of land only to an investor and then leases it back. He receives the tax benefits of being able to depreciate 100% of the building and fixtures. The tenant could later sell his interest in the building without the land to another investor and lease back the building.
6. Is it easy to sell your interest if the lease has a few years left? If you own the land, your interest may be hard to sell, but still sellable. Once the ground lease expires, the building owner owns nothing. As a result, this can make it quite challenging to find a buyer for the building.
7. Tax write-off's: Land does not depreciate for income tax purposes. The building, on the other hand is 100% depreciable.
8. Financing: if you buy the land portion, you should be able to obtain 65% LTV financing in today's market, just like a typical property with both land and improvements. However, it's very difficult to get financing for the building acquisition, especially when the ground lease has less than 20 years left.
Therefore, when you see a "property on ground lease" for sale, make sure you know what you are buying, considering there are many factors involved that can adversely impact/contest an investor's decision. If you're contemplating on buying the building without the land, think twice and make sure you have a clear understanding of all the plusses/minuses involved in this decision.
Search for Commercial Real Estate Land For Sale Near Me in Pretoria East
The very first thing you need to ask yourself when wanting to purchase a new commercial property is what is its value not it's selling price? You need to know what you're going to be able to sell it for in order to make a profit before buying it. Also ask yourself if the asking price is relative to the income the property is generating.
Vendors usually take chances and try to price a commercial property based on its future value. Unfortunately most vendors don't get their properties sold as banks don't look at the future value but the current market value of that property. So how do you value commercial property? Below are three tips I use to help me make the right decision when buying a property.
In other words if you have a property that generated R150,000 per year but it has expenses of R50,000 per year that would leave you with a NOI of R100,000 per year. If you purchased a property worth one million rand and it generates a income of R100,000 per year that would be called a 10 cap property. The 10 cap means you would get a 10% return on your investment each and every year for your one million rand invested assuming you bought the property cash.
Real Estate Agents - How Do you List and Sale List Commercial Property the Right Way?
If you want to earn more than what you get when working with an employer, it is high time for you to invest and start up your own business. But of course, before investing and putting up a business, you have to see to it that you can do and what business can you put up to make you obtain success. No doubt Miami is one of the cities in Us that is growing and know for its high business opportunities. With this, there are more and more individuals, who visit that city, enjoy and have fun. There are also some who stayed in the city for good, either they wish to explore the beauty of the city or they want to obtain success through the job opportunities in Miami.
In your desire to buy a Miami commercial real estate property, you have to give time, effort and alertness. Of course, you wish to get the right property in order for you to easily cater your target market. So you have to choose the right location or neighborhood in order to assure that things will work out well.
You can use the internet in looking for Miami commercial real estate properties to choose from and pick the one that you think is the right one for you.